Friday 16 October 2009

Ao Paper ......?

Ok, today i've just been wandering around Camberwell trying to know my surroundings, I felt if I wanted to carry this idea further, I needed to get characteristics from each object/house/building to right about. Walking around the estates were a bit dodgy, everyone kept staring at me, I felt like I was in some vampire movie, where vampires couldn't go out during the day but at night time unleash themselves and create havoc...best not to go out at night time drawing my map.

When I was going around S.E.5, I felt I didn't need to put every single detail into the map as there would probably be no room and no time to do it, I just thought the best thing was pick out special things in and around the streets and not be so anal about getting the measurements right.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment